Bloggers, in general, are persons who have a blog or website on Blogger or BlogSpot. In truth, many people don’t know too much about Blogger, or even though they deny what Blogger can bring for them and help them build up an online business in one way or another. So, what is Blogger? and what are its unbelievable truth? In this article, You will learn all data as a result of discovering the astonishing truth regarding Blogger.
What is Blogger?
Blogger is a platform where you can create your website for free. In other words, it is an online content management system that enables multi-sites hosted by Google.
Why Blogger is Popular?
A lot of freelancers use Blogger-powered websites. There are several reasons behind Blogger’s popularity.
First, Blogger is also known as Blogger, which makes joining up simple by heading to blogger.com and clicking the sign-up button.
Second, Blogger provides you with a ready-made secure domain and subdomain name, such as yourname.blogspot.com.
Third, it is easy to use, and edit HTML, and as well as it is totally free and suitable especially for beginners.
What is the Benefits of using Blogger?
having a website that is hosted by Google gives tons of benefits, which include;
- Blogger helps you drive traffic ( visitors-audiences ) to your website by sharing articles, posts, and content.
- Blogger helps convert traffic into leads and sales. So, visitors navigate your website and may make a purchase or a lead through affiliate link sharing with content.
- Blogger makes you earn money by EPC ( earn per click ) that is associated with Google AdSense or other alternatives.
- Blogger helps you to generate a passive income by publishing Ads, and affiliate links.
What are the Drawbacks of using Blogger?
Even though Blogger offers several Benefits that may help you expand your online company, there are certain drawbacks that you should be aware of.
- Blogger is which actually owns Your content. And is Not you exactly as you are building and creating SEO content that can disappear in seconds.
- Bloggerhas limited customization for tweaking, modifying, and developing.
What are the best ways to use Blogger for business?
Some bloggers consider Blogger to be outdated, yet if you use it correctly, you may make your website appear professional.
- Install a fantastic template for your website. The Blogger themes are not ideal, thus it is recommended that you install a theme that describes your specialization to attract visitors.
- Substitute yourname.com with the subdomain /blogspot.com/. Exploring the URL yourname.blogspot.com may jeopardize your brand’s reputation. As a result, get your brand domain name to help your business develop.
- Make your logo a favicon. Blogger has its own branded favicon, which should be replaced by your branded name, which characterizes your website and business.
- Add social media connections to your website and underneath your posts. Social media links, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on, may encourage readers to share your articles and content.
- Always publish quality content that adheres to SEO best practices. Posting fantastic content will assist you to attract organic traffic to your website.
- Add a fantastic menu to your website. The menu considers the website’s sitemap, which organizes your material and allows users to easily navigate it.
- Link your website to MailChimp. Using an email marketing platform like Mailchimp will benefit your website by providing various features such as sign-up forms, response emails, subscriber management, and more.
- Integrate your website using Google AdSense. Displaying ads on your website will undoubtedly earn you money by clicking (EPC) and increase your revenue.
Bloggers use Blogger to share their thoughts and ideas with the rest of the world. Despite its popularity, Blogger has certain myths. Some of the most popular misunderstandings about Blogger are that it is a dead platform, that it is difficult to use, and that it is not SEO friendly.
In actuality, Blogger is a great platform for creating a professional website. Blogger is also SEO-friendly, and it can be utilized to increase visitors to your blog.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section, or share your thought on the forum.
Hm,.. amazing post ,.. just keep the good work on!